Hand poured in the UK in small batches into contemporary glass jars with aluminium screw top lids.
- Approximately 35 hours’ burn time.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- See our Guide on How to care for your candles.
Ensuring the safe and proper use of my candles is my number one priority and I advise you follow the below steps.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.
You can find safety instructions on the base of all of my candles and if you’re ever unsure please do get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Classification, Labelling and Packaginge (CLP)
All of my products are CLP compliant – this ensures all products are safe and labelled with any allergens. This information is on all of my products but if you have any questions please contact me.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains HELIOTROPINE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PHENYLMETHYLPENTANAL. May produce an allergic reaction.