- Each wax melt will provide 8- 10 hours of scent time.
- Your wax melt will infuse your room with a beautiful fragrance within minutes of melting.
- Each bag consists of 6 wax melts weighing approximately 40g and packaged in an eco-friendly glassine bag.
- Care tip – Store your melts in the glassine packaging to maintain their scent.
Wax Melt Safety
Simply remove all the packaging and place the wax melt in the well of your wax melt burner. The wax will melt slowly in the dish as it heats up and releases a beautiful intense fragrance.
When the tea-light has been extinguished the wax will re-harden ready for use next time. Unlike candles, the wax in melts will not evaporate. The wax melts have up to 10 hours of fragrance and then you will notice the fragrance diminishing and the wax melt will need to be changed. See FAQ’s on How to change a wax melt?
- Only use with tea lights with a maximum 4 hour burn
- Do not burn continuously for more that 4 hours
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave unattended.
- Do not move while lit.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils.
- Keep wax clear of debris.
- Only use unscented tea lights.
- Only use with tea lights with a maximum 4 hour burn.
- Place the Burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not consume.
- Keep away from draughts.
Classification, Labelling and Packaginge (CLP)
All of my products are CLP compliant – this ensures all products are safe and labelled with any allergens. This information is on all of my products but if you have any questions please contact me.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains HELIOTROPINE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PHENYLMETHYLPENTANAL. May produce an allergic reaction.